What is Your Fly-Q? Quiz
1. WARM-UP: Which fly is known as the House Builder ?
2. A Mayfly is subaqueous for how long?
One to two years
One to two months
3. A Subimago stage is also called what?
4. A March Brown pattern imitates what fly?
5. When was the Federation of Fly Fishers organized?
6. Which fly has no actual nymphal stage
7. What is a Bodkin?
A suborder of damselfly
A style of tied thorax
A dubbing needle
A brandname of tying
8. Which of these is NOT a terrestial imitation
San Juan Worm
9. Who made the statement, "Its not the fly, its the driver"?
George Selwyn Marryat
10. Where was the American Museum of Flyfishing originally located?
In an Orvis retail
store in Vermont
In West Yellowstone,
In a library in Connecticut
In an upstate New
York general store
Curt Brogren--QuickByte Productions
This page was last updated 11/11/00 3:20 pm
©Copyright QuickByte Productions 1997-2000 all rights reserved.